The Hell With This Podcast #27 - The Notorious Bettie Page

The heart of 2k. Back again, since 1999... give or take a few restarts.
Chad Peter
Site Admin

The Hell With This Podcast #27 - The Notorious Bettie Page

Post by Chad Peter » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:48 pm

"The Notorious Bettie Page" (2005)

Well, it finally happened.  Chad finally returned to the podcast, after missing 4 of the last 5 episode tapings.  The original duo, Mark and Chad, are back together at last, this time to bring you a movie of Chad's request: a charming "The Notorious Bettie Page" from 2005.  This little film came and went, primarily on HBO as it was produced (or at least bought) by HBO.  Starring Gretchen Mol in probably her best-ever performance, "The Notorious Bettie Page" is a film directed by Mary Harron ("American Psycho").

https://thehellwiththiscom.files.wordpr ... typage.mp3

“The Notorious Bettie Page" (1988)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404802/combined

Performers of note: Gretchen Mol, Chris Bauer, Lili Taylor, Jared Harris, Cara Seymour, Sarah Paulson, David Strathairn, and Norman Reeds.
notoriousbettiepage.jpg
notoriousbettiepage.jpg (64.73 KiB) Viewed 255 times

Heiliger

Re: The Hell With This Podcast #27 - The Notorious Bettie Page

Post by Heiliger » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:16 am

I can't believe no one wants to talk about their weird fetishes on a public forum.

Chad Peter
Site Admin

Post by Chad Peter » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:40 am

Heiliger wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:16 am
I can't believe no one wants to talk about their weird fetishes on a public forum.
Only you and me, Mark. Only you and I.

Lance

Post by Lance » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:02 pm

I can only get off when I stuff a gram of meth up my penis and smash it with a ballpene hammer while the girl shocks me with an AED device once my eyes roll back into my head.

Hey, you asked.

I love my wife.

Heiliger

Post by Heiliger » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Sounds like a keeper.

Lance

Post by Lance » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Heiliger wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:05 pm
Sounds like a keeper.
Damn straight, That little lady has the touch.
You see, when you're locked in to the "meth in the penis with a ball peen hammer" gig, you have to find a girl who can confidently wield the hammer to get just the right "tap". Otherwise you end up with keloid scarring in the urethra which can make urine streams unpredictable. Trust me, pissing in your own eye is an anxiety no one should have to overcome every time nature calls. On top of that, she needs to have an impeccable sence of timing. Theres a very small window in which one can correctly achieve proper stimulation through AED correction. If you begin prematurely you don't allow for the brain to release those oh so coveted chemical combinations only released upon the body at the moment of imminent mortal deprivation. Just ruins the whole mood. Start too late and the body has already used those chemicals by the time you regain consciousness. Then all you're left with is confusion, nausea, and flaccidity, again ruining the mood.

I could go on but I think I've said enough.

*Slowly sits back in his chair removing his visage from the well appointed light cast from directly above, obscuring his form into a backlit silhouette.

Aaaand scene.

*Edited to remove redundant use of the word "cast".