The Hell With This Podcast #42 - "The Punisher" (2004)

The heart of 2k. Back again, since 1999... give or take a few restarts.
Chad Peter
Site Admin

The Hell With This Podcast #42 - "The Punisher" (2004)

Post by Chad Peter » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 am

Ep. 42 - "The Punisher" (2004)

This is as good a week as any to talk about 2004's rendition of "The Punisher", considering Netflix just released their own version of "The Punisher" TV series last week.  This week, Mark presents the movie to Chad, whom has never seen ANY of the Punisher installments over the years.  The two of them dive deep into the state of comic book movies, and make an effort to introduce everyone to our slight format change.  p.s. - we're a part of the Dragon Wagon Radio network now.  http://www.dragonwagonradio.com

https://thehellwiththiscom.files.wordpr ... nisher.mp3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/

Performers of note: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Will Patton, Ben Foster, Rebecca Romijn, Roy Scheider (RIP), Samantha Mathis, Kevin Nash, Laura Harring, Eddie Jemison, John Pinette (RIP).
thepunisher2004.jpg
thepunisher2004.jpg (108.5 KiB) Viewed 94 times

Lance

Re: The Hell With This Podcast #42 - "The Punisher" (2004)

Post by Lance » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 pm

Here is my favorite, lesser known, Thomas Jane flick for your obscure movie viewing pleasure=
Thursday

It's hard to get a hold of but worth a watch if you can find it.

Chad Peter
Site Admin

Post by Chad Peter » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Lance wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 pm
Here is my favorite, lesser known, Thomas Jane flick for your obscure movie viewing pleasure=
Thursday

It's hard to get a hold of but worth a watch if you can find it.
Thomas Jane and Aaron Eckhart in the same movie? Honest to god, I'll have trouble telling which one is which - they look the fucking same.

haha, never heard of it, but looks like something we'll absolutely have to watch.

Lance

Post by Lance » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Chad Peter wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm

... never heard of it, but looks like something we'll absolutely have to watch.
Most people haven't for some reason which is why I say favorite lesser known Thomas Jane flick (he has a few well known ones I like).

And the Daredevil series is worth watching, even if the thought of another Marvel installment makes your stomach turn. It does get a little slow at times but the martial art choreography alone is enough to carry it.

Chad Peter
Site Admin

Post by Chad Peter » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:06 am

Lance wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm
Chad Peter wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:06 pm

... never heard of it, but looks like something we'll absolutely have to watch.
Most people haven't for some reason which is why I say favorite lesser known Thomas Jane flick (he has a few well known ones I like).

And the Daredevil series is worth watching, even if the thought of another Marvel installment makes your stomach turn. It does get a little slow at times but the martial art choreography alone is enough to carry it.
I STILL need to watch Daredevil, as it was one of my favorite comics... but I'm just burnt out on comic stuff. That, and I think I've actually been a part of making more episodes for TV lately than I've legitimately watched from start to finish. Aye.