The Hell With This Podcast #53 - "American Teen" (2008)

The heart of 2k. Back again, since 1999... give or take a few restarts.
Chad Peter
Site Admin

The Hell With This Podcast #53 - "American Teen" (2008)

Post by Chad Peter » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Ep. 53 - "American Teen" (2008)

It took us 53 episodes to finally tackle a documentary! 53!!! So join Mark and Chad as they take a gander at a mostly forgotten documentary from 2008, "American Teen". They guys discuss general ethics surrounding what it means to be a documentarian - how much should a crew get involved with its subjects, etc. One might say they enjoyed their time with this one.

Performers of note: Nanette Burstein, Jake Tusing, Megan Krizmanich, Colin Clemens, Mitch Reinholt, Hannah Bailey.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/thehellwithth ... ANTEEN.mp3

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486259/reference
0053-americanteen.jpg
0053-americanteen.jpg (107.85 KiB) Viewed 521 times

Lance

Re: The Hell With This Podcast #53 - "American Teen" (2008)

Post by Lance » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Man, hearing you guys recount your high school experiences, or lack there of, makes mine seem epic by comparison.

I won't go into too much detail, but I set a record of the most classes skipped while still on school grounds and was overwhelmingly nominated as male class rebel 1991... except that I had been expelled from the entire school district a year prior and was jump started into community collage while taking high school completion at the same time. I ruined Lake Stevens fucking High School school for rebels for generations to come, no one could get away with shit :lol: . I even got arrested for criminal trespass two years later for taking a short cut through a trail that was behind the school.

Anyway, good podcast. Now I'm all reminiscing.